Junior Tax Accountant
$80000 - 81000 / annum
17 June 2019
Finance and accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Tax Accountant to join an impressive Professional Services firm working as part of a high performing Accounting function. Our client is an industry leader in their field with a great company culture and amazing office space in Melbourne CBD. We are looking for a highly motivated part qualified CA/CPA who wants and opportunity to excel their career within industry with a market leader.
Reporting directly into the Senior Tax Accountant, this role will be responsible for:
- Assist in preparation of income tax returns, FBT returns and BAS
- Research relevant areas of taxation law to assist in resolving day to day tax issues
- Assist with salary packaging options
- Organise and maintain tax issues
- Maintain and reconcile relevant tax accounts in the general ledger
- Other duties as required in line with wider Finance team
To be considered for this role you will have approx. 2-3 years relevant tax experience coming from Big 4, mid-tier or practice. You will be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to adapt to new ways of working and not be afraid to use initiative to resolve queries. Interviews are taking place for this role ASAP so please waste no time in applying!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0011003006LH
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631