Java Development Team Lead | Finance Industry
21 June 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a growing organisation in the Finance industry who have a range of products with an impressive client portfolio. Our client are a forward thinking business who are growing across multiple divisions in Melbourne and Sydney and we are looking for an experienced Development Team Lead to form a key part of their agile team. Through the company expanding and constantly looking at improving efficiencies, our client have plans to enhance their current product suite as well as add to them.
You will be an integral part of the growth of this business and the role will involve a portion of your time hands on development as well as being involved in growing the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead by example amongst the current team of 5 developers
- Perform development, operational and project tasts as directed and as required
- Spend a portion of your time hands on coding within the core products that are written in Java
- Perform code reviews to help ensure the integrity of the codebase
- Be involved in the design and architecture of the products
- Analyse and make modifications to the programs and procedures
- Preparation of documents detailing the design, operations and maintenance of the applications
- Conduct effecting performance evaluations and mentor developers
To be successful in this role, you will need experience with the following:
- Extensive experience as a Software Developer that has moved into a leadership role
- Solid understanidng of the Java technology stack including Java 8, Spring and Hibernate.
- Ideally have had exposure to the Microsoft.NET framework as one of their products is written in .NET
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with elements of software development (database design, coding, testing, deployment and support)
- Proven experience mentoring and developing Software Developers.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631