Java developer with Project Management | $100-$110K
$100000 - 110000 / annum
August 8, 2018
IT and technology
An innovative organisation based in Richmond are seeking a strong Java developer for a truly unique role offering unrivalled options for career progression.
You will be joining a Software business with an international presence and an ever growing market share here in Australia.
They have an awesome office fit with pool tables, arcade games and huge screens as well as a hungry and passionate team who are committed to hard work and high quality outputs.
We are looking for an established Java developer who has aspirations of moving into people leadership or into a project management type role.
You will be responsible for managing the Software development team who are based off-shore, performing tasks such as: facilitating daily stand-ups, and sprint planning.
You may be a Mid or Senior level Java developer but you should be looking to move into the people leadership field in the future.
Reporting to the Project Lead, you will be a strong Java developer with an ambition for Project management or people-leadership:
You will have:
- Experience with Java development, in a commercial position for at least three years
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience facilitating and leading daily stand-ups
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with Micro-services design and implementation (preferable not essential)
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. Interviews are on-going and the process is likely to take a maximum of two weeks.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to email [email protected] or call 0396913631 for more information.