Solution Architect | $130-$150K + Super | Inner suburbs
$130000 - 150000 / annum
IT & Technology
We are looking for a Solution architect with great skills with the Microsoft technology stack for one of our leading clients based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
You will have the opportunity to work with a mixed and current technology stack including: ASP.NET MVC (C#), Web API, HTML5, CSS3, and Microservices architecture such as MuleESB, ActiveMQ, and Node.JS.
You will be joining a culture of innovation in a highly dynamic organisation and you will be someone who becomes responsible for understanding systems and designing technical solutions to meet the business needs.
To matriculate, you may have commercial experience working as a solution architect or you may come from a senior developer background but you should be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of solution design principles and have strong experience with Azure/AWS.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to work independently and with internal teams to understand current systems and design technical solutions that meet the business needs
Reporting to the Development manager, you will be a strong solution architect who is able to work independently understanding current systems and designing technical solutions:
You will have:
- Experience across the entire SDLC, with a strong knowledge of design principles
- Great experience with the Microsoft technology stack including ASP.NET MVC (C#), SQL Server
- A Strong analytical mind and ability to break down problems to design appropriate solutions
- Strong understanding of digital landscape, including web and mobile and experience integrating system using different technologies, protocols and API's
- Fantastic communication skills and an ability to break down solutions with different diagram techniques
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
There is a strict interview process now in place and interviews will be happening with the client under a strict timeline, meaning responses and feedback will be prompt.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]