Java developer | Geelong | $100-$120K + Super
IT & Technology
We are looking for a fantastic Java Developer to join a highly ambitious technology team based in Geelong.
The organisation is incredibly exciting and has big plans for growth over the next 12 months having successfully attracted some big clients in the UK and Europe.
You will be joining a highly agile development team, and will have the opportunity to work on the latest technology stack with some fantastic developers; where the code quality is extremely high.
The key core competency that you will have will be a strong Java background with experience implementing, defining and working with REST APIs.
This is a key role and as such, my client are willing to pay a lucrative salary with extra staff incentives for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Software Development manager, you will be a strong Java developer with an ambitious attitude.
You will be someone who wants to work in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code:
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, and a strong understanding of Java (3-5 years commercial experience minimium)
- Knowledge of Spring (Ioc, JMS, JDBC, JPA etc)
- Experience defining, implementing and working with REST APIs
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
There is a strict interview process now in place and interviews will be happening with the client under a strict timeline, meaning responses and feedback will be prompt.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]