Iteration Manager | Fun, Fast-Paced Business| $90-100k+Super
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 10 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 7979BP
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This company provides innovative technology solutions and is now a well-established global player. The past 10 years have seen the business grow from a tiny technology start up, in to a medium sized international. Their secret to success has been in maintaining the fun and dynamic company culture of a start-up, whilst putting in place an effective structure to help people develop and succeed in their roles. This is one of the most rapidly growing, fun and innovative business to work for in Australia.
Reporting to the DeliveryLead, you will be a key member of the projects team and will have responsibility for the end-end delivery of small-medium software projects. The position will involve facilitating and driving communication between the IT project managers, delivery leads, and the development teams. You will be part of well-established and supportive team who are passionate about what they do, and about having fun while they do it.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving project delivery in a fast, efficient and organized manner.
- Appropriate responsibilities, facilitate stand-ups and coordinate sprints.
- Working as a linchpin between technology, project and business stakeholders.
- Learning and developing, this is business which looks to offer lots of career opportunities.
- Balance clients, budgets, needs, and key relationships to deliver successful business outcomes.
You will be a Junior PM, Project Manager or Iteration Manager, looking for to take the next step in your career with a fun and fast paced business. You will have experience managing multiple projects at once, and have some understanding of the software build process and of Agile methodology.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast paced environment.
- A fun and team-orientated approach to project management.
- Confidence engaging with software developers, team leads and the wider business.
- Delivery of software orientated projects in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of waterfall and agile project delivery methods.
In addition you will have an IT/Business degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street