IT Systems Engineer
$400 - 550 / day
21 November 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading organisation seeking flexibility in ICT capability and service solutions. If your goal is to be part of a dynamic team enjoying a healthy work-life balance, this exciting role is for you. Be surrounding by likeminded professionals providing tailored solutions that allow the business to achieve critical outcomes, while managing risk in the consumption of technology and ICT services.
You'll be responsible for automated patching and delivering automated alerts to staff of server and/or application outages due to patching. Your technical expertise will shine through with your ability to restore console applications for legacy apps. As a strong communicator, you will play a key role documenting patching procedures including a process to review criticality of patches, and which patches to deploy.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in MS Infrastructure - Windows Server (2008/2012).
- exposure to NetApp Storage, SnapManager, FlexClone, SnapMirror, SnapVault, Protection Manager .
- Solid Active Directory, Group Policy, and SQL Skills.
- Deep knowledge of VMware vSphere vCenter, Site Recovery Manager, VSA.
- Experience with System Center Configuration Manager.
You relish being part of an ambitious team, and you technical expertise is matched only by your eye for detail. You can think 'outside the square' to deliver positive, workable solutions that allow the business to forge ahead. Most importantly, despite having established an already impressive career history and credentials, you are keen to expand your horizons and build your skill set through exposure to new challenges.
What's on offer?
- The chance to solve new and stimulating challenges each day - to send your skill set soaring.
- A rare opportunity to work closely with a tight knit team of talented IT professionals and proven business leaders.
- A defined career path limited only by your dedication and talent.
- A working environment with a focus on creative problem-solving and a credo of 'being the best you can be.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631