IT Systems Analyst
$90000 - 100000 / annum
August 17, 2018
IT and technology
An established, yet growing, software development organisation who provide high levels of products and services to a range of financial services clients.
With this role being a Systems Analyst position, it will involve a blend of technical and client-facing duties to manage production systems in a SaaS environment. You will be liaising closely with clients, providing administration and support remotely.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist in the transition of new clients to production environment
- Database performance tuning
- Software patches
- Version upgrades
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- User administration.
This role will involve periodic out of hours support.
You will be degree educated and have demonstrable experience working in mission critical operations, ideally within the financial services or banking domain.
In addition, you will have experience of the majority of the following:
- Application management
- Database configuration and administration: MS SQL Server/Oracle/Sybase
- Scripting, XML, programming languages
- Servers, operating systems, networks
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
You will be a proactive individual and a strong communicator, working directly with a range of clients and internal departments.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please Apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com