IT Systems Administrator | 3 months - Temp to Perm
$35 - 37 / hour
25 October 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading and innovative organisation in the inner suburbs seeking flexibility in IT capability and service solutions. If your goal is to be part of a dynamic team enjoying a healthy work-life balance, this exciting role is for you. Be surrounding by like-minded professionals providing tailored solutions that allow the business to achieve critical outcomes, while managing risk in the consumption of technology and IT services.
You'll be responsible for effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The successful candidate will participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organisational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in MS Infrastructure
- Hands on experience with Windows servers and Hyper V or VMware
- Experience troubleshooting POS systems
- Solid knowledge of Office 365
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- A minimum of 2 years experience in IT support
You relish being part of an ambitious team, and you technical expertise is matched only by your eye for detail. You can think 'outside the box' to deliver positive, workable solutions that allow the business to forge ahead. Most importantly, despite having established an already impressive career history and credentials, you are keen to expand your horizons and build your skill set through exposure to new challenges.
What's on offer?
- The chance to solve new and stimulating challenges each day - to send your skill set soaring.
- A rare opportunity to work closely with a tight knit team of talented IT professionals and proven business leaders.
- A defined career path limited only by your dedication and talent.
- A working environment with a focus on creative problem-solving and a credo of being the best you can be
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in learning more about the position, please click on the Apply button today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631