IT Support Technician
$33 - 35 / hour
21 June 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a boutique MSP born and bred in Melbourne. They are looking for your brilliant skill as an IT Support Technician. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you.
In this fast-paced role no two days are ever the same. You will provide computer desktop support to local and remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures. Let your technical skills shine as you maintain, analyse, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals and coordinate repairs with appropriate vendors. You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving issues. You'll also be assigned to various projects with other senior members of the team. Responsibilities also include ensuring the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards, tracking equipment inventory and collaborating on potential purchases.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent experience of at least 2 years in desktop support.
- Brilliant communication skills to write reports, business correspondence, and user instructions.
- Exposure to and experience supporting a Microsoft shop (Active Directory, Exchange, O365, MS Suite, Desktops)
- Exposure to ticketing systems and understanding of ITIL
- Basic understanding of Networking protocols and technologies
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners.
- Good time management skills - able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each and every day.
- A creative, highly energised workplace.
- The support of a fun and friendly team.
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631