IT Support Officer
$30 - 35 / hour
August 23, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is an innovating organisation looking for your brilliant skill as an IT Support Officer. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who wants to improve their IT expertise and challenge themselves in a fast paced environment, this could be the role for you.
You will provide computer desktop support to local and remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures. Let your technical skills shine as you maintain, analyse, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals and coordinate repairs with appropriate vendors. You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving issues. Responsibilities also include ensuring the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards, tracking equipment inventory and collaborating on potential purchases.
Your Skills & Experience
- Excellent experience of at least 2 years in desktop support.
- Experience using Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- A broad technical knowledge to troubleshooting varying issues
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners.
- Good time management skills - able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each and every day.
- A creative, highly energised workplace.
- The support of a fun and energetic team.
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
If you feel you meet these criteria please Apply today.