IT Support Officer
$55 - 60 / annum
19 November 2018
IT and technology
We are working with an established organization who have a strong Community base within the wellness realm located in the Northern suburbs. Ongoing expansion has created an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Officer who is enthusiastic, enjoys working as part of a team and has a positive attitude. This IT Support Office role is an appealing opportunity to join a successful, thriving, industry leader and could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
Due to growth the role of IT Support Officer will see you provide service desk support to the multiple service locations spread across Australia. This support will be provided remotely using combinations of emails, phone and extensive use of remote desktop tools. Let your eye for detail and creativity shine as you independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues and identify recurring technical issues, proposing solutions to address the cause of problems.
Key Skills & Experience
- Brilliant experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications.
- ITIL Foundation Qualification.
- Ability to install and configure IT Hardware
- Outstanding analytical skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems.
- Sound understanding of LAN's including server/client communications.
- Experience in training end users to use programs.
You have in-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and appropriate software applications. Your strong personal drive will see you excel in the role and you will use your analytical skills and resourcefulness to locate, diagnose and resolve hardware and software faults.
Your real flair lies in your ability to communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing. You have the creativity to translate complex IT issues into simple, comprehensive steps that a wide audience can understand, and you are a true team colleague whose energy and enthusiasm inspires others.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and the company.
- A fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring by outstanding business leaders.
- A rare chance to grow your skill set and enjoy career progression.
- A company that promotes on merit, rewards excellence and champions work-life balance.
This role is an opportunity to advance your career, Interviews are being held this week, please call Fletcher on 9691 3661 if you would like to discuss the role in greater detail - Ref: 06810-0010438038 FH
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631