Technical Support Specialist
$32.00 - $35.00 / hour
8 September 2019
IT and technology
With their head office in California US, our client is expanding their organization and is searching for a Technical Support Specialist that can join their growing team.
As a Techinical Support Specialist you will be required to provide outstanding technical assistance to external customers. You will be ensuring that external customers are met with complete satisfaction through end-to-end management, and can also be able to identify, analyse and solve software and hardware issues.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring external customers are met with outstanding technical assistance through live trouble shooting and problem isolation.
- Providing end-users support across all channels (inbound, outbound, digital).
- Gathering and documenting customer information in CRM tools and Systems.
- Responding to online reviews on high profile platforms.
To be a successful candidate, you must love to listen, approaching each interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. Further you must enjoy a challenge and working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to provide technical advice to external customers
- Experience with home network troubleshooting and configuration.
- Knowledge of all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS)
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting abilities to diagnose software and hardware faults.
- 1+ years of experience in a Technical Support role or Technical Product Support Role.
How to Apply
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Ref : 06810-0011060397 AK
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631