IT support engineer
$32.00 - $35.00 / hour
1 July 2019
IT and technology
The role of the Help Desk Support Analyst is to provide a wide range of IT (& AV) support services to all internal stakeholders within the organisation. You must be able to work efficiently and effectively enough while undertaking minimal disruption to operations to ensure that all responsibilities are met.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Level 2 Support for IT help Desk requests.
- Monitor and maintain incoming IT Help Desk tickets.
- Providing support across WAN/LAN.
- Desktop and laptop hardware and software maintenance.
- Assist with Office 365 client and application administration.
- Maintaining Active Directory & Group policy and Domain management.
To be successful in this role you will need to be very dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate about IT. You must be able to manage and take responsibility of all 2nd level technical assistance, while being able to communicate clearly with stakeholders to ensure all tasks are dealt with in a professional manner.
In addition to this, you will ideally be able to demonstrate knowledge and expertise in areas of:
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proven experience in end user support utilizing a Service Management Ticketing System
- Ability to provide technical advice to clients/customers.
- In dept understanding of Networking, DNS, Active Directory, Office 365.
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting abilities to diagnose software and hardware faults.
- 1+ years of experience in any Helpdesk/Service Desk role.
How to Apply
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference Number
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631