IT Project Manager | Innovative Organisation
Post Date : 31 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 3629DB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a market-leader in every established market across Australia. They are a rapidly changing and innovative organisation and their IT team has been tasked with the implementation of several projects whose success are viewed as critical to the organisation. A highly respected organisation with an inclination towards the innovative, they are now looking to expand their IT team with the introduction of a talented Project manager.
Reporting directly into the Head of IT, the Project Manager will have a great deal of autonomy around the running of the implementation and management of IT projects. The Project Manager will have direct involvement with stakeholders from both the technical and non-technical sides of the business and will be expected to become well versed in every part of the applications effects on key processes. They will provide a pivotal bridge between the IT and business stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing IT projects with the aim of optimizing successful implementation within time and budget constraints.
- Managing the project end to end.
- Maintenance of positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Tracking and reporting of project issues, risks, budgets, scope and schedules to stakeholders.
- Working with vendors to agree on deliverables and
- Managing a small team in a rapidly changing environment.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Immediately available to commence a 6-12 month contract.
- Ability and knowledge to deliver end-to-end projects.
- Capacity to step in and to quickly gain an understanding of business needs and key requirements.
- Effective communicator, skilled at building productive relationships with stakeholders and vendors.
- Understanding of waterfall and agile project delivery methods.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street