IT Manager | $110k - $120k+Super | 12 Month FT
$110000 - 120000 / annum
July 6, 2018
IT and technology
Our Client is looking for an extraordinary IT Manager to provide oversight and guidance to their website and platform infrastructure as well as ICT support services. If you are looking for a fun and challenging work environment with the opportunity to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, the IT manager will carry responsibility for ensuring the effective management of numerous and varied ICT system and service initiatives.
This position has the responsibility of overseeing the ICT team and providing services that meet the business needs, including:
- Adhere to the ICT strategy and roadmap, while delivering the agreed projects.
- Managing outsourced IT operations services and contracts.
- Establishing frameworks and procedures to ensure effective management of the ICT resources
- Plan and co-ordinate the overall development, delivery, implantation of assigned projects.
- Establish and maintain strong strategic stakeholder relationships with all departments and their staff.
You will be an experienced IT Manager who is comfortable working across numerous project and change streams. You will show a high understanding of current and future technology such as, server storage, network and telecommunications hardware, and CRM.
Other Key responsibilities:
- The ability to interface between ICT and Business needs.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations to groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate high level contracts for the best strategic outcome.
- Experience managing ICT related projects and teams.
Additionally you will hold a Tertiary qualification in Information Technology.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No: