IT Infrastructure Manager
$120,000.00 - $125,000.00 / annum
26 July 2019
IT and technology
This is a great opportunity to work with an iconic Melbourne institution. With a fantastic location in the Melbourne CBD, this is one of the sectors most established companies that prides itself on innovation, with an exciting period of growth ahead of them.
Reporting to an IT Director, the Infrastructure Manager will lead strategy relating to future direction of infrastructure, and contribute to overall IT strategy and direction. You will plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to IT infrastructure operations to ensure the stable and secure operation of IT infrastructure.
In addition, responsibilities include:
- Effective leadership and management
- Make recommendations relating to technology direction
- Oversee the monitoring of IT infrastructure services to maintain the health of IT infrastructure
- Budget planning
- Analyse system requirements to ensure security obligations are met
- Ensure new solutions integrate with existing or proposed business requirements
- Contribute to effective decision making within the IT Leadership Team
- Develop business cases outlining recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Contract/vendor management
- Technology audit
- Review and inform IT policy documents
- Keep abreast of emerging technology trends to assist with informing technology direction.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to develop and communicate strategic guidance to inform IT direction. You will also have significant experience managing and delivering infrastructure design and operational excellence.
You will also have:
- Several years' successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
- Previous experience in troubleshooting IT issues and complex problem solving
- Experience working with ITIL-based processes
- Experience developing IT policy
- A background of managing relationships with outsourcing providers and vendors.
From a technical perspective, you will have a background in the majority of the following:
- MS Server
- Active Directory
- MS SQL Server
- SharePoint/Exchange online
Due to the nature of the role you must have unrestricted working rights in Australia, be comfortable in having a police check completed and two references conducted.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010294807TW
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631