$31.00 - $32.00 / hour
24 March 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a global company looking for your brilliance as a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users. If you are creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
In the fast-paced role you will respond to and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups, as well as providing IT support for Windows, MacOS, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally. Let your eye for detail and creativity shine as you independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues and identify recurring technical issues, proposing solutions to address the cause of problems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Brilliant experience installing and configuring Windows OS and MacOS, networked and local printers, and business applications.
- Experience in Windows 10 administration and bug-fixing in an Active Directory environment.
- Outstanding analytical skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems.
- Good knowledge of basic TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with Office 365
- Experience in training end users to use programs.
You have in-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and appropriate software applications. But your real flair lies in your ability to communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing. You have the creativity to translate complex IT issues into simple, comprehensive steps that a wide audience can understand, and you are a true team colleague whose energy and enthusiasm inspires others.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and the company.
- A fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring by outstanding business leaders.
- A rare chance to grow your skill set and enjoy career progression.
- A company that promotes on merit, rewards excellence and champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631