IT Helpdesk Support | Urgent Requirement | $31.63 p/h
$30 - 33 / hour
14 September 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a highly respected organisation looking for your brilliant skill as a Helpdesk Support Officer. If you're a positive person with excellent communication skills who loves to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, this may be the role for you.
In this fast-paced role no two days are ever the same. You will provide IT support face-to-face and over the phone to local and remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures. Let your technical skills shine as you maintain, analyse, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals and coordinate repairs with appropriate vendors. You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving issues. Responsibilities also include ensuring the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards, tracking equipment inventory and collaborating on potential purchases.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Excellent experience of at least 1 years in helpdesk support
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills to deal with difficult customers
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development.
- A supportive team to learn from and further your technical knowledge
- A creative, highly energised workplace.
- Social and fun team who are extremely welcoming
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Ref No: 06810-0010626562HS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631