IT helpdesk Support | $32p/h | Japanese Speakers needed
$32 - 33 / hour
17 October 2018
IT and technology
Our client is an innovating and cool organisation looking for your brilliant skill as an IT Helpdesk Support Officer. They require a Japanese speaker who also has great English communication skills. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who wants to improve their IT expertise and challenge themselves in a fast paced environment, this could be the role for you.
You will provide IT support to Japanese customers in accordance with established policies and procedures. You're excellent Japanese communication skills will shine when working with customers of the organisation helping them in high pressure situations. You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of network issues by identifying, researching, and resolving issues.
Your Skills & Experience
- Fluent Japanese
- Excellent experience of at least 1 year in helpdesk support.
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-technical users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners and senior staff
- Good time management skills - able to thrive under pressure.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development
- A supportive team and opportunity to learn from experienced IT professionals
- Lucrative incentives for high achievers
- A creative, highly energised workplace
- The support of a fun and energetic team
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
If you feel you meet these criteria please Apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631