IT Help Desk | Melbourne CBD | Great Permanent Opportunity
$50000 - 55000 / annum
30 October 2017
IT & Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing company in the next phase of the company's expansion. Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, this company prides itself on the ability to connect people worldwide with exceptional products and exceptional services.
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing first and second level support to both internal and external users. In quite a broad role, you will be utilizing you skillset and experience in application support and general help desk support.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, software
- Application support
To be considered for this role, you will have excellent customer service and excellent verbal and written communication. You will also have a minimum of 3 years similar experience.
You will have experience with:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Networking fundamentals
- Use of Service Now
- Understanding of ITIL principles
In addition, you would ideally have:
- A degree or similar qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work flexible hours depending upon roster
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 569874MS