IT Desktop Support Officer | $60k+ super
$32 - 35 / hour
7 December 2018
IT and technology
Our client is an innovating and professional organisation looking for your brilliant skill as a Desktop Support Officer. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who wants to improve their IT expertise and challenge themselves in a fast paced environment, this could be the role for you.
You will provide computer desktop support to local and remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures. You're excellent communication skills will shine when working with senior members of the organisation helping them in high pressure situations. You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving issues. Responsibilities also include ensuring the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards, tracking equipment inventory and collaborating on potential purchases.
Your Skills & Experience
- Excellent experience of at least 2 years in desktop support.
- Experience using Active Directory, Exchange and desktop operating systems.
- Hands on experience with maintaining server infrastructure would be desirable.
- Exposure to PowerShell
- Understanding of networking, switching and routing.
- A broad technical knowledge to troubleshooting varying IT issues.
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-technical users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners and senior staff.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development
- A supportive team and opportunity to learn from experienced IT professionals
- A creative, highly energised workplace
- The support of a fun and energetic team
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
If you feel you meet these criteria please Apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631