Desktop Support Officer | 3 month contract
$65 - 75 / annum
31 August 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a vibrant not for profit organisation looking for your brilliant skill as a Desktop Support Officer. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and high paced environment, this may be the role for you.
In this fast-paced role where no two days are ever the same. You will provide computer desktop support to internal staff in accordance with established policies and procedures. Let your technical skills shine as you maintain, analyse, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals and coordinate repairs with appropriate vendors. You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving issues. Responsibilities also include ensuring the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards, tracking equipment inventory and collaborating on potential purchases.
Your Skills & Experience
- High level of experience supporting Microsoft Windows based operating environments including Outlook, Active Directory and Exchange
- Excellent experience of at least 2 years in desktop support.
- Brilliant communication skills both face to face and over the phone to work with a variety of individuals
- Outstanding track record of owning and executing technology implementation projects.
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Good time management skills - able to thrive under pressure.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development.
- Opportunity to explore personal projects and qualifications
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each and every day.
- A creative, highly energised workplace.
- The support of a fun and friendly team.
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Ref No: 06810-0010558070HS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631