Senior Java Engineer - Startup - CBD - $120K-$140K+
$120000 - 140000 / annum
5 March 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half are working alongside an extremely successful entrepreneur who has recently relocated from Silicon Valley back to Melbourne. The company is a startup venture that is based around a mobile and desktop application which involve a wagering platform. There is no other application like it in the market and it has already gained huge interest.
Reporting to the Founder you will be responsible for the following:
- Design, code and develop new features for large scale services consumed by mobile and web clients
- Analyse and improve performance, scalability and application stability
- Architect, develop and maintain the data sets
- Help guide the product roadmap to help deliver features that provide maximum value to the users
You will have previous experience as a full stack Java Engineer and:
- Proven experience in an engineering role
- Experience writing and running Java systems including deployment, monitoring and performance tuning
- Experience with RESTful APIs, JSON, social network API's and advertising networks
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Ability to work both in Lean/Agile development
- Demonstrated understanding of Software Principles including design patterns
Strong oral and written communication skills are a must, as you will be expected to produce high quality documentation and contribute to commercial decisions.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631