iOS Developer | Startup | CBD
$80000 - 140000 / annum
30 November 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half are working alongside an extremely successful entrepreneur who has recently relocated from Silicon Valley back to Melbourne. The company is a startup venture that is based around a mobile and desktop application which involve a wagering platform. There is no other application like it in the market and it has already gained huge interest.
Reporting to the Founder you will be responsible for the following:
- Design, code and develop the mobile infrastructure
- Develop new features for iOS mobile client
- Analyse and improve performance and application stability
- Help guide the product roadmap to help deliver features that provide maximum value to the users
You will have previous experience as a iOS Mobile Developer and:
- Proven experience ina Mobile Development role
- Experience coding in iOS
- Knowledge of iOS architecture and UI systems
- Experence with RESTful API's, JSON, social network API's
- Experience working with relational and non relational data stores
Strong oral and written communication skills are a must, as you will be expected to produce high quality documentation and contribute to commercial decisions.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631