$140000 - 175000 / annum
July 16, 2018
Robert Half Executive Search has been engaged exclusively by one of Australia's leading privately owned property enterprises to appoint an Investment Manager to partner with and advise the CFO and Executive Directors.
Our client's commitment to innovation and the development of sustainable community focussed developments has long been recognised in the market, and this is evidenced by a number of award winning flagship projects across the Australian Eastern seaboard during the last 30 years.
With a clear focus on providing sustainable, liveable communities with a focus on owner occupiers, this privately owned market leader is renowned for integrating amenities, parklands and well planned community infrastructure into its developments.
Reporting to the CFO, your role will span the full property life cycle of key client projects, acting as the key interface across strategy, project delivery, capital raising, debt financing, project structuring, legal and contract compliance.
More specific responsibilities for this newly created role will include:
- Deliver and implement business objectives
- Formulate and execute capital and financing strategy
- Management of group capital adequacy and performance
- Assist with creation of Joint Ventures and investment opportunities for external stakeholders
- Prepare Information Memoranda and process investor applications
- Communicate project performance, annual returns and capital requirements to investors
- Prepare finance applications and presentations to financiers
- Manage the structure and documentation of the capital stack
LEGAL & COMPLIANCE
- Oversee and assist in the preparation of suitable documentation for property transactions
- Maintain appropriate contract register and diaries critical dates
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure adherence to delegated financial authority limits
- Ensure compliance with relevant Australian legislative regimes
With a relevant tertiary qualifications in Property, Commerce or Law, you will have significant experience in the property industry as well as proven skills in finance, treasury and/or law. You may have a background in Big 4 Corporate Finance, Funds Management or be accomplished within the Property sector, acting as a versatile advisor across finance, treasury, and contract management.
Your high level strategic, commercial and business acumen will have been utilised in the structuring of deals (establishing trusts, companies and joint ventures), the raising of equity and debt, and the associated capital management of this.
Following our client's growth in an evolving economic environment, there will be increased requirements to service financiers and investors, and you will need to be adaptable in preparing and presenting information to cover these requirements.
You will also engage confidently with the Board and key stakeholders to ensure that the enterprise's focus remains on positive outcomes for communities and the residents within them.
As the Investment Manager you will be an adaptable, resilient and hands-on self-starter who can operate autonomously. Most of all though, you will care deeply about what you do and have a real passion for living the values of this Australian success story.
This is a strong, growing business in a thriving industry and with regular exposure to high calibre executive and non-executive stakeholders you will have a unique opportunity to carve out a diverse and exciting career.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sam Branigan or Rebecca Gist in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3643.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne