$75000 - 85000 / annum
This is an award-winning chartered accounting firm with focus on building lasting relationships as trusted advisors with its clients. This firm is part of an international network with global reach. In the Melbourne office the firm works with a diverse portfolio of clients including but not limited to government, education and health.
Reporting to the head of internal audit, the key to this role is function as a completely autonomous senior internal auditor who can perform financial, operational and/or compliance audits. You will be responsible for:
- performing financial, operational and compliance audits in accordance current best practice
- identifying the areas of risks and opportunities to improve processes for your clients
- understanding commercial environments with respect to the audit process
- thrive on stakeholder management and ability to build rapport quickly at all levels and present to senior staff
You will be a confident and experienced Internal Auditor with:
- A minimum 4+ years' experience in internal audit in professional services
- Experience working with public sector clients
- CA/CPA/CIA qualifications (essential) and relevant degree qualifications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in collaboration and build relationships
- Must have recent Melbourne experience
Click to apply now or for further information on the role, please call 03 9691 3631 and quote the reference number 06810-0009216134AB.