Infrastructure Solutions Architect
$140000 - 160000 / annum
22 October 2018
IT and technology
Our client leads the way in their field - as a managed serviced provider which has seen impressive growth and success in Australia over the past couple of years they are an expanding organisation. This has created a fast paced environment where team members must evolve and work in tandem with the commercial goals of the overall business.
You will be responsible for providing technical architecture to support the delivery of projects, safeguarding the fact that business and technical requirements are met.
Specific duties will include:
- Scoping, designing and costing infrastructure solutions for business cases
- High level infrastructure design with green-field enterprise systems
- Business and technical requirement gathering
- Work under regulatory frameworks
- Design infrastructure solutions for regulated applications
- Working in an Agile, ITIL and security compliant environment
You will be an accomplished Infrastructure Solution Architect with a strong technical background, who has also had experience within Agile, ITIL, security, audit and compliance environments.
You will be able to translate business requirements into user specifications and solutions plans, along with excellent documentation skills in creating design and architecture documents.
You will have a deep understanding of IT infrastructure including:
- Hyper-converged infrastructure
- Infrastructure automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Public cloud providers (Azure, AWS)
- Networking security tools.
Finally, you will have experience in the following:
- Cost-benefit analysis for technical solutions
- High Availability and Fault Tolerance design
- Application and infrastructure monitoring
- Providing conceptual architecture to be used in guiding solutions design
Experience within the healthcare sector would be preferred but a Bachelor's degree and relevant industry certifications are required.
If this sounds like you and you have the relevant skills and experience then click on the Apply button now.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631