$450.00 - $500.00 / day
10 May 2019
IT and technology
This exciting role involves supporting the infrastructure of a well-regarded ASX listed business alongside a large team. While some of this team have been seconded to deliver a long list of projects you will be tasked with BAU to ensure that escalated incidents are addressed and resolved. Next to this, you will also be tasked with looking for opportunities to improve and automate current processes and issue resolution particularly through PowerShell. When required, you will need to rack and stack hardware, inclusive of installation of cabling, decommissioning of servers, labelling inventory and maintain responsibility for in-cabinet best practices. As a brilliant self-starter you will be expected to work independently applying a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least five years of professional experience
- Impressive understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, O365, VMWare
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and automation
- Experience with cloud environments, ideally hybrid (Azure/ AWS)
- Exceptional experience in data centre in-cabinet activities and structured cabling requirements.
- Brilliant knowledgeable of a broad range of infrastructure components
You are eager for a role that allows you to build on your current experience and gain first-hand knowledge of infrastructure across a broad array of equipment. You relish the chance to be challenged and seize opportunities to showcase your technical skills. You have exceptional time management skills and an impressive eye for detail, and your excellent communication skills will be valued as you liaise for planned work and documenting equipment storage.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment backed by a team of IT professionals who are among the best in the business.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to set your career on a fast track.
- The challenges and rewards of a role where your technical skills, organisational ability and creative flair will all be put to the test.
- Extensive training to grow your skill set.
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631