Information Security Manager | Melbourne CBD
$145000 - 155000 / annum
3 October 2018
IT and technology
This is a great opportunity to work with one of Australia's largest healthcare providers based in the Melbourne CBD.
Reporting into the National Head of IT, this role is responsible for contributing to the continuous improvement of Information Security management policies as well as identifying vulnerabilities across the enterprise.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Performing vulnerability assessments within the IT network, systems and software applications.
- Stakeholder management.
- Continuous improvement Security policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as a minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar role.
You must also have experience with:
- One or more of CISSP, CISM, CCSP.
- Experience working within a PCI-DSS or ISO 27000 compliance based organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply security frameworks, policies and standards.
- Experience in vulnerability scanning tools.
In addition, you will also have:
- Experience on Firewalls, IDS and IPS.
- Splunk or similar.
- PKI and Digital Certificates.
- Penetration testing.
- Exposure to Cloud platforms.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010270887MS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631