Information Security Analyst
$110000 - 120000 / annum
September 11, 2018
IT and technology
Our client, an industry leading financial services company located in the CBD, is looking for a talented Information Security Analyst.
The ultimate aim of this Information Security Analyst role is to provide information security services to the business, which is likely to include monitoring, developing and resolving security incidents.
Within this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Monitor day-to-day operations of the in-place security solutions, and the identification, investigation, and resolution of security breaches detected by those systems.
- Monitor software and hardware for any possible cyber-attacks.
- Resolve technical security issues and identify root causes.
- Creating and testing disaster recovery procedures to keep systems running in the event of a security breach.
- Contribute to Security Policies and Procedures.
- Perform security audits on the network.
To be successful in this role you will be degree qualified and ideally have further security certifications (CISSP). More generally, you will have experience of the following:
- Familiarity with intrusion detection and penetration software
- Security standards such as PCI, HIPAA, ISO and SOX
- Security information and management software
- Coding practices related to security and review of coding standards
Furthermore, experience in the some of the following would be highly desirable:
- Penetration testing
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10 and ASVS
- Disaster Recovery
- Security Architecture and Design
- Security Governance
Due to the nature of this role, only Australian Citizens should apply and will be considered.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please click on the Apply button today.
Job Reference No: