Human Resources Coordinator
$60000 - 70000 / annum
Administration & Office
My client is a large organization that has a great name in the market. The company has brilliant work life balance with a fantastic vibe & atmosphere in the office.
* Follow the recruitment cycle and manage weekly tasks each teaching period
* Refer to weekly forecasts to identify recruitment gaps and training program numbers
* Work with key stakeholders to identify qualifications and minimum requirements for remote staff within all units in preparation for upcoming recruitment each teaching period
* Prepare and post advertisements for vacancies internally and externally where required
* Respond to all direct applications
* Provide information pack and overview to all
* Shortlist applications
* Select applicants for training based on written application and follow up phone screen
* Ensure ongoing and timely responses to all enquiring applicants
* Manage all ongoing expression of interest and referral applicants
* Maintain shortlists
* Send all new trainees relevant training documents and ensure timely completion
* Ensure all new remote employees have been set up with a partner account for training and are issued log in details for each training program
* Ensure all required contract paperwork is completed by new remote employees and personnel files are created prior to each teaching period
* Issue training certificates
* Respond to various administrative, account and basic pay related queries from all remote employees
* Ensure all payment rates are up to date each teaching period
* Create and manage payment spreadsheet and submit to payroll at the commencement of each teaching period (manage ongoing changes)
* Issue Engagement Agreements prior to teaching period commencement
* Update and submit census numbers per unit for Unit Coordinators and submit to payroll midterm for student management payment
* Notify payroll of any changes to allocations throughout the Teaching Period
* Provide letters of employment where required for remote tutors
You will be someone who has experience working under pressure and in a very fast paced environment. Your background should demonstrate extensive administration experience. You need to be personable, focused, professional and have a strong eye for attention to detail to succeed in this position.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Please contact Jacinta Murphy or Angie Barcelona on 03 9691 3663 if you have any further questions.
Job Reference No: 035741JM