$30 - 32 / hour
2 May 2019
This organisation is a leading global provider of intergrated technology, consultative and administrative services in the legal market.
The HR Administrator plays a critical function in providing effective and timely HR administration and support across the business.
- Co-ordinate recruitment administration processes including Position Description review and placing job advertisements on SEEK.
- Completing candidate screening, scheduling interviews and associated administration where required
- Undertake pre-employment screening checks and support HR compliance activities - Reference Checking
- Prepare HR documentation including employment contracts for new employees, change of terms and conditions letters etc.
- Create employee files and undertake Employee filing
- Assist with Workday activities. Including Recruitment, new hires, terminations and other employee change activities
- Facilitate Monthly Award program (certificates, gift cards etc)
- Assist with HR activities - roll-out of new programs, initiatives etc. time permitting
To be successful in this position you must have previous HR experience and you have experience using Workday system.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010964277SJ
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631