HR Administrator | Part Time | ASAP Start
$28 - 30 / annum
August 30, 2018
Working for an international organization based in Melbourne CBD, you will be part of the HR and Corporate Affairs teams.
As the HR Administratoryou will provide support to the Human Resources team and Learning and Development team and your main duties will involve;
- Coordinating the induction programme for new employees
- Providing administrative support for recruitment and selection campaigns
- Collate and distribute training materials, handouts and induction kits
- Policies and procedures
- Assist in the coordination of employee annual reviews
- Assist with the recruitment and selection of staff
- Coordinate venue bookings and management annual corporate events This unique opportunity is a varied and challenging role where you can utilise your skills.
- It is for an ASAP start and will be for one month potentially longer based in the heart of Melbournes CBD.
- It will be part time hours for three or four days a week.
You will have an eye for detail and possess strong organisation, administration and computer skills. Some experience working within Human Resources or Training and Development is desirable.
Apply Today !
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Office Team in our Melbourne office on 9691 3663
Reference Number: 06810-0010511328BB