HR Administrator | Part Time | ASAP Start |$28-30ph + Super
$28 - 30 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
22 October 2018
Working for an international organization based in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs, you will be part of the HR assisting them during a busy period and system implementation.
As the HR Administrator you will provide support to the Human Resources team, your main duties will involve;
- Providing administrative support for recruitment and selection campaigns
- Collate and distribute training materials, handouts and induction kits
- Process employee timesheets in an accurate and timely manner
- Working with the team on the implemetation of the new system Connx
- Assist with a ange of ad hoc HR tasks
This unique opportunity is a varied and challenging role where you can utilise your skills. It is for an ASAP start and will ongoing until Christmas. It will be part time hours for three days a week on Monday, Friday and 1 other day a week.
- You will have an eye for detail and possess strong organisation, administration and computer skills.
- You will have experience working within Human Resources.
- You will be switched on with a proactive attitude to work.
- You will be a team play but have the ability to work independently as well.
- You will ideally have Connx experience, but this is not essential.
- You must be available to work until Christmas.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Office Team in our Melbourne office on 9691 3663.
Reference Number: 06810-0010511328
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631