Helpdesk Technician | Industry Leader | Melbourne CBD
$45000 - 55000 / annum
IT & Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with one of Australia's largest innovator of accommodation solutions. Located in the CBD, this company prides itself on its commitment to provide genuine quality.
Reporting directly to the group IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing support and resolving problems for end users. In this role you will be performing tasks such as license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, software
- Assist with on-boarding of new users
To be considered for this role you will have excellent customer service skills and excellent communication. You will also have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role. You will also have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Active Directory domain migration
- An ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical individuals
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9330355MS