Senior Desktop Support Officer
$32 - 33 / hour
24 May 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an established organization operating within the legal sector with a revenue and client base that continues to grow year on year. Ongoing expansion and un uplift in technology solutions has created a brilliant opening for a Senior Desktop Support Officer / Technology Consultant with drive, passion and a flair for creative solutions. Not just a job, this is an exciting opportunity to share the success of a highly regarded company and drive your skill set further. As part of an experienced, impressive, IT team, you will enjoy a wealth of support and encouragement to build on your knowledge and experience.
As a Technical Consultant you will be instrumental in guiding clients quickly and accurately towards workable IT solutions - including utilizing the latest cloud offerings. Your outstanding technical know-how is the key that lets you provide ground-breaking solutions, but it is your unwavering customer focus and dedication to a professional approach that customers will remember you for.
Your Skills & Experience
- Excellent understanding of Network Support (routers / switches), and desktop support (Windows 7, 8 and 10).
- Strong experience with Printers and various hardware.
- Brilliant knowledge of Microsoft Office Support and Office 365.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
You are a "people person" with a genuine passion for helping others. Even better, you know when to skip the tech talk, and can comfortably explain complex IT solutions to customers without an IT background. Combine this with your brilliant technical insights and previous experience working on a helpdesk or IT support, and you are the perfect package our client is looking for.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced environment with a buzzing vibe and awesome team spirit.
- A rare opportunity to build your skills and experience and take your career higher.
- Extensive support including valuable feedback and regular training sessions to help you become the best you can be.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631