$380 - 400 / day
1 March 2019
IT and technology
My client is a business operating in the agriculture sector owned by a Parent company based in the US with no shortage of money to invest in its people and technology. They are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator who has an all-round understanding of Systems, Servers and Networking to round out an already hardworking team. Relevant technical skills are vitally important to this role but just as important is the ability to work within a team who are motivated, driven, passionate and willing to go above and beyond for their colleagues in order to successfully complete tasks at hand. If you're a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
In this high energy role, you'll maintain systems, servers, load-balancers, and NetApps across a Hybrid Azure Cloud Environment. Do you want to showcase your creative flair? Daily you will influence and build new designs, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems. You will relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding experience working within a Windows Virtualized Environment.
- Outstanding knowledge of Hyper - V 2016
- Experience managing multi-forest AD topology
- SDWAN or MPLS exposure
- Experience with SharePoint
- Extraordinary experience crafting, analysing and fixing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching.
- Strong communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What's on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a business that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631