Helpdesk Support Officer| $33 p/h + Super | CBD
$28 - 30 / hour
June 25, 2018
IT and technology
A fast growing managed services provider with an excellent reputation. Based in South Melbourne with clients across Victoria covering a variety of industries.
You will be providing level 1 and 2 support to internal users, you will be the first point of contact and will be expected to deliver an excellent level of customer service and technical help. The role will be primarily working in a windows environment however you will be supporting a number of niche technologies and applications for end users in varying environments.Key responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting issues with AD, Exchange, O365.
- Citrix Xenapp
- Experience working in an ITIL Environment.
- Resolve issues with WAN/LAN and VPN's.
- Triage calls, emails and tickets and escalate to the correct technical support profile.
- Create and administer users with AD and Group Policy.
- Report and document new issues and troubleshooting steps.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all users.
Experience in a similar role with the following skills and attributes:
- A positive and motivated 'hands-on' attitude
- Be autonomous in your problem solving approach
- Great verbal and written communications
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com