Helpdesk Analyst | $30ph + Super | 6 Months
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 06 April 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 0102600JR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half are currently working alongside a specialist beverage distributor to find an ambitious Helpdesk Analyst on a six month contract.
Reporting to the Helpdesk Team Leader, the role of Helpdesk Analyst will be the first point of contact for internal users experiencing issues with PC performance. It is essential that you have a passion for IT and a desire to further your knowledge of different technical systems. The role of Helpdesk Analyst will see you learn off experienced individuals and help to build upon an already successful helpdesk team.
Day to Day functions and accountabilities include:
- Acting as first contact within the helpdesk team.
- Providing support through email, phone and remote support.
- Manage helpdesk tickets, plan and prioritise tasks.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution or escalate when required.
The successful candidate will the following essentials:
- Prior experience working with ticketing systems.
- The ability to communicate technical support to non-technical individuals.
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 along with Office365.
- Experience in a level 1 & 2 helpdesk support role.
- An understanding of Active Directory and Exchange.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. For a confidential chat, call Jack on 03 9691 3661.
Reference number: 0102600JR
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street