Service Desk Officer | $30ph + Super | 6 Months
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 04 May 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 0102600JR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half are currently working alongside a property development company to source an immediately available Service Desk Officer.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the role of Service Desk Officer will be the first point of contact for internal users experiencing issues with PC performance. It is essential that you have a passion for IT and a desire to further your knowledge of different technical systems.
Day to Day functions and accountabilities include:
- Acting as first contacton the service desk.
- Providing exceptional support remotely, via telephone and also deskside.
- Maintain technical information aswell as recording new issues.
- Build and deploy desktops, laptops and other peripheral devices
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Prior experience working with ticketing systems.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 along with Office365.
- Experience in a similar IT support role.
- An understanding of Active Directory and Exchange.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. For a confidential chat, call Jack on 03 9691 3661.
Reference number: 0102600JR
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street