Help Desk Analyst
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
12 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a growing company looking for your brilliance as a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users. If you are creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
In the fast-paced role you will respond to and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups, as well as providing IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally. Let your eye for detail and creativity shine as you independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues and identify recurring technical issues, proposing solutions to address the cause of problems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Brilliant experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications.
- Communicate confidently and fluently with customers, keeping them informed of incident progress, impending changes or agreed outages
- Outstanding analytical skills in Microsoft Office applications, WAN and LAN connectivity, Routers, Firewalls and Security.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems such as ConnectWise
- Preparation of new hardware equipment for customer deployments
You have in-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and appropriate software applications. But your real flair lies in your ability to communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing. You have the creativity to translate complex IT issues into simple, comprehensive steps that a wide audience can understand, and you are a true team colleague whose energy and enthusiasm inspires others.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and the company.
- A fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring by outstanding business leaders.
- A rare chance to grow your skill set and enjoy career progression.
- A company that promotes on merit, rewards excellence and champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631