Infrastructure Team Lead | Technical Role | Eastern Suburbs
$90000 - 90000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
12 October 2018
IT and technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing company in the next phase of the companies expansion. Located in the Eastern suburbs, this company prides itself on the ability to connect people with exceptional products and exceptional services.
Reporting into the IT Manager you will be responsible for all facets of the hands on Infrastructure, you will be the technical escalation point.
In addition, responsibilities include:
- Server Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V, cloud services such as Azure.
- Active Directory & Exchange.
- Server Administration monitoring and maintenance.
- Security Platforms (Antivirus, Mail Gateway, Firewall)
Other responsibilities for the following;
- Storage & Backups infrastructure and services.
- Citrix Infrastructure.
- SQL & SharePoint.
- Capacity planning and patching of the above platforms / systems.
To be considered for this role you must have experience in a similar role.
You will have also have:
- Experience with,
- Office 365
- Previous stakeholder management experience.
- The ability to effectively manage time and prioritize work.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment.
- A tertiaty qualification in Information Technology.
- Experience working with SQL.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010323033MS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631