Head of Infrastructure and Service Delivery
$160000 - 180000 / annum
July 16, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a long established, listed Australian business who have occupied a dominant market position for several decades. As the result of a comprehensive technology implementation and several digital initiatives, they have an urgent need for a Head of Infrastructure and Service Delivery, to work within the Technology team in a varied portfolio of work and provide a complex digital innovation and capacity.
Reporting into the Chief Information Officer, the Head of Infrastructure and Service Delivery will carry responsibility for the effective and efficient operational support of the entire IT infrastructure and enterprise business processes.
This position has the responsibility developing and executing the IT strategy across the organization, delivering capabilities required to achieve business success, including:
- Lead the development of the operations aspect, while adhering to the broader Business strategy roadmap.
- Managing outsourced IT operations services and contracts.
- Assess external and internal technology capabilities with a focus on improving the business processes of the existing IT operations Environment.
- Plan and co-ordinate the overall development, delivery, implantation of assigned projects.
- Establish and maintain strong strategic stakeholder relationships with all departments and their staff.
- Provide competent leadership and ensure detailed delivery of Infrastructure and Application delivery.
You will be someone with extensive experience in leading and managing cross-functional teams, while showing a no-nonsense approach to developing innovative IT strategies.
The right candidate will have exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate, inspire, manage, and establish IT infrastructure teams.
Other Key responsibilities:
- The ability to develop the ICT roadmap and ensure that all employees are highly engaged and satisfied.
- Show success in combining traditional and emerging methodologies (e.g. DevOps, digital).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders (executive level).
- Proven experience in Leading IT infrastructure and Service Delivery teams in a complex and dynamic environment.
- 10+ Years of experience in IT, of which at least 5 years in a Leadership role.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010323033MS