$45.00 - $55.00 / hour
19 July 2019
Our client is a growing organisation in the retail industry, averaging a turnover in excess of $300m annually. They're more than excited to bring the right accountant on board to join the growing finance team. Their casual and cosy environment makes it an all round great place to work and is arguably one of the best companies in Melbourne.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that will offer continued professional development, and it will focus on the following areas:
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial reports
- Process improvement around the month end procedures
- A factor of transactional work including AP/AR and Payroll
- More complex financial accounting issues
- Report development and improvement
- Investigation of budget discrepancies
- Preparation of work papers for annual and half annual financials
- Inter-entity consolidations and reconciliations
- Liaising with the operational departments
- Working on efficiencies to improve reporting deadlines
This role will ideally start immediately and there is a high likelihood that a stronger candidate will be offered a longer-term role.
You will be a CA or CPA qualified or part-qualified accountant with a solid skill set in financial accounting, keen to move into a role with more process development potential. You will be a confident and positive communicator, able to contribute the existing finance team, and offer value-add process improvements and reporting enhancements.
This position will suit someone with an energetic and ambitious attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Daniel Libert in our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631