Graduate developer | C#, .NET | CBD location
$40000 - 60000 / annum
IT & Technology
We are looking for junior/graduate software developers to join a highly agile development team who are based in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
You will have the opportunity to work with the following technology stack, including: .NET, C# and WPF joining a development team of more than 20 individuals.
This is a great entry level position for people with a fantastic attitude and desire, who want to learn and be part of a driven software team.
To matriculate, you will need to be someone who can demonstrate a great desire and attitude and you may have personal projects that you have worked on.
You don't necessarily require commercial experience although those juniors with 1-2 years' experience are also welcome to apply.
Reporting to the Development manager, you will be an enthusiastic developer who wants to join the world of C#, and .NET
You will have:
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- A desire to join the world of .NET and C#
- Personal projects that demonstrate your credentials
- Solid academic results achieved at University
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
There is a strict interview process now in place and interviews will be happening with the client under a strict timeline, meaning responses and feedback will be prompt.
For more information please apply today or send your resume to [email protected]