Golang/Python Developer |Inner City| $140k + Super
$100000 - 120000 / annum
5 May 2019
IT and technology
A technology business who are based in the Inner City suburbs of Melbourne are seeking an experienced Golang or Python developer to join a Software development team who are now using Golang/Python/Ruby as their primary programming language.
We are looking for very senior web engineer who want to continue innovating and producing high-quality code, learning from some of the best developers from companies like; Red Bubble, Envato, REA, Zendesk and Amazon.
The engineering problem is hard.
- Product work volume is doubling every 2 years
- Older N-tier application needs to be re-architected for reliability / scalability / Security concerns using cloud best-practices. Incredibly challenging.
- New integrations with the geppetto product to be built using serverless go / ruby / python in AWS
Reporting to the CTO, you will be an Architect, Product Owner and a strong Open Source developer working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least three years
- Experience with Golang or Python
- Enthusiasm and knowledge for the 'Internet of Things' (preferable)
- A great attitude and willingness to wear different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Paige Walker on 9691 3661 or [email protected]
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631