$40.00 - $50.00 / hour
21 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a highly skilled and experienced Fund Accountant who has a strong work ethic to immediately join a Vibrant and fast-growing finance team based in the CBD. This will be a 6+ month contract, with interviews starting ASAP.
Reporting to the Manager, your duties will include:
- Calculate daily/monthly unit prices and investment reporting
- Maintain and control the general ledger
- Trades processing and settlement
- Preparing statutory accounts and tax returns
- Completing monthly fee calculations, trial balances, stock reconciliations and quarterly BAS;
- Ad-hoc projects and reporting for the Accounting and Investment team
To be successful, you will Be a Qualified CPA Accountant and have 3+ years' experience in a similar Fund Accountant role. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work as a team, a high level of attention to detail and a customer service approach to work as well as advanced Excel skills is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No:06810-0009124582 CW
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631