Functional Business Analyst
Post Date : 25 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 05189DB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
This creative organisation is seeking the services of a Business Analyst to join their team on a number of projects in their Business Unit.
This is a project-centric Business Analyst position that reports to the IT Project Manager. You will be part of the planning team which provides business analysis, project and account management services to the organization. You will be assisting during a period of high project activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with internal and external business stakeholders to clearly define problems.
- Elicit and document requirements including narratives, diagrams, use cases, user stories, or process maps to solve business issues.
- Provide recommendations for enhancement to existing systems and business processes.
- Provide process flows and documents business rules to support process improvements.
- Contribute to, assist where appropriate to ensure project deliverables match project requirements.
- Drive high levels of communication and transparency between team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to improve agile capability.
You will be a BA who has excellent communication and an affinity with technology. You will enjoy servicing the needs of a range of stakeholders in a multifaceted enterprise environment. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
Your experience will also include:
- A diverse background within but not limited to Information Technology, Finance, Education, Health, Utilities, Government.
- Experience working in a small to medium enterprise
- The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Workshop facilitation experience.
- Agile/scrum experience.
An IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street