Junior .Net Developer | CBD | $50K-$60K + Super
$50000 - 60000 / annum
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a growing organisation based in the Melbourne fringe and are looking to strengthen their Development team with a Junior .NET Developer. The company have experienced growth over the last few years and are working towards bringing new products and services to market, all while working with the latest technologies.
You will get involved with the full Software Development Life Cycle and work closely with the development team to ensure the delivery of the solution. As a valuable .Net Developer your role will encompass a broad range of responsibilities:
- Participate in project kick-off and iteration planning
- Have your say within the AGILE team to follow best practices
- 100% hands on development with the Windows/Web/Mobile product
- Participate in code reviews
- Defect fixing and software releases when required and willing to provide support to the Junior Developers
- Experience working within the full SDLC
- Experience working with ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, MVC, C#, SQL Server 2008/R2/12, WebAPI, etc.
- Experience working in AGILE
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Knockout, Bootstrap, etc.
- A bonus would be experience with Mobile app development
- Had experience in a client facing role
- Worked in a fast paced environment
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.