Full Stack Developer (.NET) | up-to $800 p/d | CBD
$600 - 800 / day
June 27, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with an attractive, high profile technology focused company who are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
This is an initial 3 month Full Stack Developer contract role, where you will work in a collaborative cross-functional team practising TDD and Agile (SCRUM specifically). In this team, you will be responsible for designing features, writing high quality code, testing code, deploying to cloud but also contributing ideas and solving problems in a novel way.
As this is a contract role, it will be expected that you will start contributing to delivery milestones very quickly.
You'll focus on writing high quality, scalable code in a cloud based SaaS environment, across the full stack of Microsoft technology including ASP.NET, C#, WebAPI, Angular and Azure.
In return, this company offer a great collaborative culture, interesting and complex problems to solve, up to date and progressive technology and attractive rates for contract staff. It's also likely that this role will extend, as this is along program of work that is a critical project for the organisation.
We're looking for very capable Senior Developers who wish to further themselves in an agile environment. Please see below for requirements:
- Minimum 6 years' relevant commercial experience
- A true passion for software development and learning new things
- Commercial experience solving complex problems and building scalable services using the .NET framework
- Knowledge of SPA frameworks like Angular, React or Vue
- Strong depth of knowledge using cloud based services in either Azure or AWS
- Strong application design skills and proven contribution to microservice / REST based API development
- Strong back-end skills, ideally in WebAPI / REST
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and ideally have used Document Driven databases
- A strong understanding of BDD / TDD
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button.