Front-End Web Developer
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 25 May 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 06810NAK7
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a Melbourne CBD located boutique software development company. This innovative and established company have a contract role available for a mid-level Front End web developer.
The Successful candidate will be providing Level 2 and Level 3 support primarily to external customers for website and content management system requests, along with domain, hosting and email server related requests. Web development (primarily front-end) will make up a major component of this role. This role will also have a training component and the successful candidate will also be responsible for regular communication with clients to keep them updated. The role is a 6 month position and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
We are looking for a Front-End web developer, available to commence this new role at the start of June.
- Minimum 3+ year's relevant commercial experience as a Front-End web developer
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification (masters preferred)
- Commercial experience designing and developing reliable solutions using the .NET framework
- Transact-SQL and database development skills
- Content Management System development experience, ideally PHP or .NET based systems & WordPress
- Knowledge of the whole software development life-cycle, including software design patterns
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and service delivery skills - loves helping people
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nicholas Keel in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3661 quoting reference number 06810NAK7
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street