Front-End engineer | $100-$120K + Super | Inner suburbs
$100000 - 120000 / annum
IT & Technology
The company you will be joining are a highly exciting and innovative organisation who are based ten minutes from the CBD in Melbourne.
You will be joining a highly agile development team, and will come most likely from a .NET background with a strong Front-end development focus.
This is a key role and as such, the successful candidate will be allowed a large degree of autonomy and the expectation could be that it could lead into a team lead position.
You will be someone who wants to work in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code:
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, and a strong understanding of front-end development
- Experience with modern frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS and VueJS are preferable
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- A great communicator who wants to become a leader in the future
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
There is a strict interview process now in place and interviews will be happening with the client under a strict timeline, meaning responses and feedback will be prompt.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]