Front End Developer | VueJS | Contract to Feb 2019
$450 - 551 / day
30 October 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a large recognisable business, based close to Melbourne's CBD. As part of a drastic uplift in workload, this organisation are looking for a Front End Developer to join a cross functional team of technical staff.
This is a Front End Developer position suitable for someone who has commercial experience with the Vue.JS framework, or is a seasoned Front End Developer with hobbyist Vue experience.
The nature of this role dictates that the chosen candidate will need to come up to speed quickly, and thus a solid backing in software engineering (design patterns, tooling etc.) is definitely required.
You'll work on a host of complex applications, that utilise Vue.JS best features and you'll learn new things from the approach this business takes.
As this company has a very broad user base, there will be inherent challenges in accessibility requirements and catering web applications for various types of people.
The initial contract will last until the end of February 2019, with a very good chance of extension beyond that or the conversion to a permanent role (for an outstanding candidate).
We are looking for a strong Front End Developer skilled with Vue.JS. The skills below are relevant to this position:
- Minimum 2 years' relevant commercial experience
- Experience with building single page applications with Vue.JS
- If you do not possess commercial experience with Vue, then a backing in React/Angular2+ with hobbyist experience in Vue will be required
- Commercial experience building web applications to WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards
- An eye for design and detail would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated nature and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. For more information about this role, please contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631