Front-End Developer | AngularJS | CBD Fringe | $100k - $120K
$90000 - 130000 / annum
28 September 2017
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a well-known organisation in their field based in the fringe of the Melbourne CBD who pride themselves in committing to provide high quality products and excellent customer service to their long list of major well known clients. Our client have grown significantly over the past 18 months and are looking to strengthen yet again.
Currently a permanent opportunity is available for an experienced Front-End Developer to contribute to the design and implementation of the technology roadmap for the business.
Reporting to the Team Leader the purpose of the Front-End Developer will closely with the web and the mobile development teams and the key activities and accountabilities for this role are:
- Responsible for the design and the look and feel of organisations web and mobile solutions
- Deal with cross browser, cross device issues and e able to resolve them
- Work alongside a team of .NET and Mobile Developers to help design and develop high level web and mobile applications
- Work within a small cross functional agile team
This is a Front-End Developer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity and it would be ideal if you have had experience working on multiple web and mobile sites.
To succeed within this role you need to be able to demonstrate a high amount of experience in front end development but also have a thorough understanding of back end technologies and how they are interlinked.
Key Skills & Criteria:
- At least 23years' experience working as a Front-End Developer
- Strong amount of time working in a highly agile environment running daily stand-ups and meetings
- Tertiary qualification in information technology
- Understanding of cross browser and cross device issues and resolve them
- Experience with RequireJS / CommonJS modules
- CSS pre-processors such as Less, Sass or Rework
How to apply
If this is a role that you think may be in line with your career aspirations and motivations, please apply for the role.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com