Front End Developer | up-to $600 pd | CBD
$500 - 600 / day
August 1, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a well known services organisation based in Melbourne's CBD. In the midst of a period of growth, this company are in a position to hire a Front End Developer for their core product team.
This role is a Front End Developer position, suitable for someone somewhere between the mid-senior spectrum of experience. The role will see the chosen candidate take ownership of all things UI in this team, deliver stories in an agile format and pair program with back-end developers to hit project milestones.
This business is well known, but they pride themselves on retaining a start-up culture in the team where this candidate would work. From a culture fit perspective, this role would suit someone who prides themselves on their code quality and someone who would take ownership over something to deliver.
This is a 6-month contract initially with very strong extension prospects.
We are looking for a Front End Developer who is available to start by the end of August, who is available for a 6 month contract and potentially beyond.
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
- Minimum 5 year's relevant commercial experience
- Strong commercial experience of Angular1.6 or Angular 2, ideally you have built SPA's from scratch before
- Strong front end skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- A good pedigree in engineering, the use of design patterns and common principles of software development
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Some knowledge of back-end code would be beneficial, at least enough to manage a dev environment in Visual Studio
- An eye for layout / UI design would be appreciated but is definitely not essential for this role
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.